develooper Front page | perl.pep | Postings from May 2019

Re: French Perl Workshop hackathon ?

From:
pali
Date:
May 16, 2019 09:44
Re: French Perl Workshop hackathon ?
Message ID:
20190516094439.yleoqai7wlbldgaw@pali
On Thursday 16 May 2019 10:15:27 Stefan Hornburg (Racke) wrote:
> On 5/16/19 10:03 AM, pali@cpan.org wrote:
> > On Wednesday 15 May 2019 15:19:10 Marc Chantreux wrote:
> >> hello people,

> >> I don't know where it is going but there will various hackathons during
> >> the french perl workshop (including the sympa mailing list manager).
> >> this should be a good opportunity to talk with people who care about
> >> Perl and Email.
> >>
> >>     https://journeesperl.fr/
> >>     https://www.sympa.org/
> >>
> >> regards
> >> marc
> >
> > Great! So there are still developers interested in maintaining and
> > developing Email modules. Do you want to reboot development?
> >

> Hello Marc,
>
> I'm certainly interested in maintaining and developing Email Perl modules.
>
> I'll also talk about "Email with Perl" at the French Perl Workshop (slides in progress:
> https://www.linuxia.de/talks/fpw2019/perlmail-en-beamer.pdf).
>
> Regards
>          Racke

Nice! If you have a time could you look or review some of my patches for
Email:: modules? I can send you link to opened pull requests. More are
about year or two old so now I do not have to remember all details in
code...