develooper Front page | perl.pep | Postings from May 2019

Re: French Perl Workshop hackathon ?

From:
pali
Date:
May 16, 2019 08:04
Re: French Perl Workshop hackathon ?
Message ID:
20190516080346.bde4bp7bcixxa7tw@pali
On Wednesday 15 May 2019 15:19:10 Marc Chantreux wrote:
> hello people,
>
> > I think now it is good time for starting process of takeover of Email
> > modules until those people who were interested in development would not
> > loose they interested just because of silence and inactivity of
> > maintainers.
>
> I don't know where it is going but there will various hackathons during
> the french perl workshop (including the sympa mailing list manager).
> this should be a good opportunity to talk with people who care about
> Perl and Email.
>
>     https://journeesperl.fr/
>     https://www.sympa.org/
>
> regards
> marc

Great! So there are still developers interested in maintaining and
developing Email modules. Do you want to reboot development?