develooper Front page | perl.pep | Postings from May 2019

French Perl Workshop hackathon ?

From:
Marc Chantreux
Date:
May 15, 2019 13:28
Subject:
French Perl Workshop hackathon ?
Message ID:
20190515131910.GA3777@prometheus.u-strasbg.fr
hello people,

> I think now it is good time for starting process of takeover of Email
> modules until those people who were interested in development would not
> loose they interested just because of silence and inactivity of
> maintainers.

I don't know where it is going but there will various hackathons during
the french perl workshop (including the sympa mailing list manager).
this should be a good opportunity to talk with people who care about
Perl and Email.

    https://journeesperl.fr/
    https://www.sympa.org/

regards