develooper Front page | perl.pep | Postings from June 2018

Re: behavior change regarding quoted strings

From:
pali
Date:
June 13, 2018 22:25
Re: behavior change regarding quoted strings
Message ID:
20180613222458.wgstlbofyzztuzft@pali
On Friday 25 May 2018 15:39:27 pali@cpan.org wrote:
> On Thursday 24 May 2018 05:28:27 Eric Wong wrote:
> > pali@cpan.org wrote:
> > > Anyway, Now I pushed more changes related to formatting and parsing
> > > email addresses into Email::Address::XS git repository at github
> > > https://github.com/pali/Email-Address-XS (branch master).
> > >
> > > Can you test if everything is OK now in master branch?
> >
> > Yep, tested commit b4bec06cbccd0a7e16ed55e3c34076112228a4ea
> > and my original script behaves as expected.  Thanks.
>
> Ok, thank you for confirmation and testing.

Hi! Just to note, new version of Email::Address::XS with those fixes is
now on CPAN.