develooper Front page | perl.pep | Postings from February 2018

Re: Patches for Email::* modules

From:
pali
Date:
February 2, 2018 10:55
Re: Patches for Email::* modules
Message ID:
20180202105528.GA25075@pali
On Wednesday 29 November 2017 10:46:46 pali@cpan.org wrote:
> On Monday 27 November 2017 10:24:51 Ricardo Signes wrote:
> > * pali@cpan.org [2017-11-24T08:08:28]
> > > There is a big silence so I do not know if Email::* modules are going to be
> > > unmaintained or if there is planned some activity. Thanks!
> >
> > I do plan to work through these.  The situation roughly like this:
> >
> > * I am very busy
> > * Insufficiently-reviewed changes could make me much more busy
> >
> > So, code review keeps getting bumped while I try to try to make time.  Part of
> > the reason I'm busy is my day job, which relies, in part, on some of these
> > libraries.  So, I should be able to do some of this stuff on the clock soon.  I
> > just haven't been because I've been trying to get some other things done,
> > first.
> >
> > I'll schedule a few days between Christmas and February 1, if not sooner.
>
> Great! Thank you for information. I would wait for reviews.

Hi! Feb 1 already passed and people on github are asking when new
version with fixes is released... Any update for Email::* modules?