develooper Front page | perl.pep | Postings from November 2017

Re: Patches for Email::* modules

From:
Ricardo Signes
Date:
November 27, 2017 15:25
Re: Patches for Email::* modules
Message ID:
20171127152451.GA32139@debian
* pali@cpan.org [2017-11-24T08:08:28]
> There is a big silence so I do not know if Email::* modules are going to be
> unmaintained or if there is planned some activity. Thanks!

I do plan to work through these.  The situation roughly like this:

* I am very busy
* Insufficiently-reviewed changes could make me much more busy

So, code review keeps getting bumped while I try to try to make time.  Part of
the reason I'm busy is my day job, which relies, in part, on some of these
libraries.  So, I should be able to do some of this stuff on the clock soon.  I
just haven't been because I've been trying to get some other things done,
first.

I'll schedule a few days between Christmas and February 1, if not sooner.

--
rjbs