develooper Front page | perl.pep | Postings from November 2017

Patches for Email::* modules

From:
pali
Date:
November 24, 2017 13:08
Subject:
Patches for Email::* modules
Message ID:
20171124130828.GA27307@pali
Hi! There are opened lot of pull requests for perl Email::* modules,
some of them fixes reported bugs. Can somebody look & review my opened
pull requests? I would like to know if there are some problems with them
and they needs to be reworked or if they can be merged and released a
new version of Email::* modules. There is a big silence so I do not know
if Email::* modules are going to be unmaintained or if there is planned
some activity. Thanks!