develooper Front page | perl.pep | Postings from November 2017

Re: Any advice for a searchable web archiver ?

From:
Marc Chantreux
Date:
November 20, 2017 19:44
Re: Any advice for a searchable web archiver ?
Message ID:
20171120193508.b24ukvmbqzzsg3mq@prometheus.u-strasbg.fr
hello,

> public-inbox is Perl, uses Email::MIME, and (optionally) uses
> Xapian like notmuch.  The Perl bits around search indexing is
> ported to Perl from what I understood of the C++ code in notmuch.

it seems you explored very interesting concepts. however i didn't
understand how to install/test/hack on it.

regards
marc