develooper Front page | perl.pep | Postings from November 2017

Re: Any advice for a searchable web archiver ?

From:
Marc Chantreux
Date:
November 20, 2017 19:37
Re: Any advice for a searchable web archiver ?
Message ID:
20171120193705.gnekt2fmklto7qzx@prometheus.u-strasbg.fr
On Sun, Nov 19, 2017 at 08:15:15PM -0600, Peter Karman wrote:
> I like to think that Dezi, like Lucy, is stable rather than inactive, but
> your point is taken. :)

thank you for this point! this is very important for me to know we can
test a stable product.

> You could use Dezi::App with something like
> https://metacpan.org/pod/Dezi::Aggregator::MailFS to index email messages.
> Then serve the index(es) with the Dezi server. That's definitely a known use
> case.

thank you very much.

marc