develooper Front page | perl.pep | Postings from May 2016

Re: Email::Address::XS

From:
Ricardo Signes
Date:
May 31, 2016 00:42
Re: Email::Address::XS
Message ID:
20160531004247.GA28184@debian
* pali@cpan.org [2016-05-28T16:48:40]
> Basically yes. From caller perspective I want to pass email address
> object and let Email::MIME to do MIME encoding correctly. Something like
> this:
>
> my $email = Email::MIME->create(
> 	header_addr => [ ... ],
> );

I think that requiring people to break headers up even further into to add
a "header_addr" argument is a bit much.  And why header_grps?  How about object
that represents the group?  Then the existing header and header_str arguments
can start silently accepting these objects and doing the right thing.

--
rjbs