develooper Front page | perl.pep | Postings from August 2014

Re: things need co-maint

From:
Ricardo Signes
Date:
August 20, 2014 00:57
Re: things need co-maint
Message ID:
20140820005704.GA27356@cancer.codesimply.com
* Geoffrey Leach <geoff@hughes.net> [2014-08-19T19:54:44]
> Does this imply the passing of the Perl Email Project? Perhaps you ncould
> elaborate.

The PEP, as far as I am concerned, is a non-thing.  It is a name describing
nothing that exists.  In about five years, the only thing that has happened
associated with its name have been releases of software once under its
umbrella, done by me, linking to a single static web page.

If someone wants to do something with the name, great.  Otherwise, nothing is
being killed off that was not already moldering.

--
rjbs