develooper Front page | perl.pep | Postings from July 2014

Re: things need co-maint

From:
Ricardo Signes
Date:
Re: things need co-maint
Message ID:
20140730192157.GB7427@cancer.codesimply.com
* 'lesleyb' <lesleyb@herlug.org.uk> [2014-07-30T06:58:14]
> On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 07:03:39AM -0400, Ricardo Signes wrote:
> > There are a lot of email modules that I don't use and am not being very
> > vigilant about maintaining.  In some cases, I can chown them to HANDOFF on
> > PAUSE and in other cases, I'm just comaint and can't do anything but declare
> > that future releases from me are unlikely.
> >
> > These modules include: [...]
>
> So what would you like to see done with these modules?

I want people to realize that I am not going to keep doing maintenance, and
that if they need ongoing maintenance, they will need to pick up the burden or
go through the other listed maintainers.

--
rjbs