develooper Front page | perl.pep | Postings from November 2011

Re: ARF MIME reports best perl options

From:
Ricardo Signes
Date:
November 18, 2011 08:29
Re: ARF MIME reports best perl options
Message ID:
20111118162910.GC20783@cancer.codesimply.com
* Joseph Crotty <josephcrotty@gmail.com> [2011-11-10T23:31:39]
> All, an initial patch to get the ball rolling. Untested, but hope helps.
> Some sections have comments with no action taken as unsure the correct
> course of action.

This patch doesn't even result in compiling code.

I'll have a look at what's changed in the RFC since my last release to make
sure we can move to claiming version 1.

Patches are definitely welcome, but it would be easiest for me if they were in
a git repo or the result of git format-patch.  I can muddle through other
diffs; it just takes a bit longer.

  http://github.com/rjbs/email-arf

--
rjbs