develooper Front page | perl.pep | Postings from June 2011

Re: Alternative to Mail::IMAPClient that supports proxyauth?

From:
Jesse Thompson
Date:
June 30, 2011 08:45
Re: Alternative to Mail::IMAPClient that supports proxyauth?
Message ID:
4E0C9A18.4080705@doit.wisc.edu
On 6/30/11 7:14 AM, Ricardo Signes wrote:
> * Jesse Thompson<jesse.thompson@doit.wisc.edu>  [2011-06-23T15:09:24]
>> Does anyone know if there is an alternative to Mail::IMAPClient that
>> supports proxyauth.
>
> I don't know of any IMAP client worth using much beyond Mail::IMAPClient, which
> I use -- and with which proxy auth works.

Thanks Ricardo.  I've always used Mail::IMAPClient, and have had no
major issues with it.  I was just curious to see if there are any
alternative modules that are worth checking out.

Jesse