develooper Front page | perl.pep | Postings from August 2010

Fwd: Re: Email::MIME walk_parts doesn't walk all my parts

From:
Erik Logtenberg
Date:
August 29, 2010 14:26
Fwd: Re: Email::MIME walk_parts doesn't walk all my parts
Message ID:
4C7AD08E.3040102@logtenberg.eu
Hi,

Since this change, inspired by Ricardo Signes, fixes an obvious bug in
Email::MIME, I'd like to request this patch be pushed into git. Also a
new release of Email::MIME containing this fix would be nice.

Kind regards,

Erik.