develooper Front page | perl.pep | Postings from June 2010

Re: Email::MIME walk_parts doesn't walk all my parts

From:
Erik Logtenberg
Date:
June 3, 2010 14:43
Re: Email::MIME walk_parts doesn't walk all my parts
Message ID:
4C0821FC.8080108@logtenberg.eu
> This looks like an incredibly stupid bug based on the incredibly stupid ->parts
> method.  Its behavior is really lame.
>
> I'm afraid I don't have a lot more time to look at this right now, but I'd play
> around with tweaking walk_parts (in Email::MIME) to use ->subparts instead,
> which is a lot saner.
>
> If that fixes this, it's probably a welcome patch.  Thanks for the report.

Yeah that fixes this indeed, thank you very much. Please find attached
the patch to MIME.pm with this fix.

Kind regards,

Erik.