develooper Front page | perl.pep | Postings from March 2010

Exchange Server 2007 for Testing?

From:
Smith Warren - wasmit
Date:
March 4, 2010 12:39
Subject:
Exchange Server 2007 for Testing?
Message ID:
645A4F062BE4AC4FB89F7150CD2904F301DD5724@CWYMSX03.Corp.Acxiom.net
Hi Guys,

I'm in the process of upgrading Email::Folder::Exchange to work with
Exchange 2007, but I need a server to test against. Does anyone have a
public OWA server I can possibly use to send a few [<100] emails through
as a test base?

-Warren

privileged.

communication is strictly prohibited.