develooper Front page | perl.par | Postings from November 2018

From:
BESIX Group S.A via RT
Date:
November 25, 2018 18:28

rt-4.0.18-32499-1543170534-307.127808-15-0@rt.cpan.org
Sun Nov 25 13:28:54 2018: Request 127808 was acted upon.
Transaction: Ticket created by contact@besix-group.net
       Queue: PAR-Packer
     Subject: Demande pour renouvellement de matériel
   Broken in: (no value)
    Severity: (no value)
       Owner: Nobody
  Requestors: contact@besix-group.net
 Ticket <URL: https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=127808 >

Bonjour,
Je suis Peter LAROSE, directeur des achats et des ventes du groupe BESIX. Nous recherchons un devis pour matériel informatique notamment en urgence des disque dur SSD.
Ci-dessous les détails:
DÉSIGNATION: Samsung - SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 2 To ou Samsung SSD 860 EVO 2.5 "SATA III 2 To
QUANTITÉ: 650 PIÈCES
PAIEMENT: Facture nette de 7 à 15 jours.
Notre société de détails:

Le groupe BESIX a été créé en 1909 et est actif dans la construction et de nombreuses activités. Nous générons un chiffre d’affaires annuel.
2,8 milliards d'euros et 18 000 employés dans 20 pays sur tous les continents, en Belgique 2 000 employés.

Hello,
My name is Peter LAROSE, Purchasing and Sales Director of the BESIX Group. We are looking for a quote for computer equipment including emergency SSD hard drive.

Below are the details:

DESIGNATION: Samsung - SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 2TB or Samsung SSD 860 EVO 2.5 "SATA III 2TB

QUANTITY: 650 PIECES

PAYMENT: Net invoice of 7 to 15 days.

Our company details: The group BESIX was established in 1909 and is active in construction and many activities. We generate an annual turnover.
2.8 billion euros and 18,000 employees in 20 countries on all continents, in Belgium 2,000 employees.

Peter LAROSSE

Directeur achats et analyse des processus
BESIX Group  S.A
Avenue Des Communautes, 100 - 1200 Woluwe Saint Lambert  | Belgium
T: +32 2 588 86 37 / +32 2 808 25 45 | M : +32 4 602 108 66 | F :+32 2 791 97 12
contact@besix-group.net |  VAT : BE 0400.459.154

This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. If you have received it by mistake, please let us know by e-mail reply and delete it from your system; you may not copy this message or disclose its contents to anyone. Please send us by fax any message containing deadlines as incoming e-mails are not screened for response deadlines. The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet.