develooper Front page | perl.par | Postings from September 2018

[rt.cpan.org #127064] Question about weird pp executable behavior

From:
Roderich Schupp via RT
Date:
September 10, 2018 06:04
Subject:
[rt.cpan.org #127064] Question about weird pp executable behavior
Message ID:
rt-4.0.18-2236-1536559442-980.127064-15-0@rt.cpan.org
Mon Sep 10 02:04:01 2018: Request 127064 was acted upon.
Transaction: Correspondence added by RSCHUPP
       Queue: PAR-Packer