develooper Front page | perl.par | Postings from September 2008

Re: PAR::Lipo?

From:
Chris Dolan
Date:
September 10, 2008 17:44
Re: PAR::Lipo?
Message ID:
F650615E-C6EC-4860-8B7F-982AE3A5CEA0@chrisdolan.net
No, my company went out of business before I finished that and no
longer had any need for it.  It was pretty complicated and never
worked right anyway...

Chris