develooper Front page | perl.par | Postings from September 2008

[rt.cpan.org #29070] Scheduled blocks run at wrong time.

From:
Steffen Mueller via RT
Date:
September 5, 2008 05:55
Subject:
[rt.cpan.org #29070] Scheduled blocks run at wrong time.
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-12451-1220619029-1095.29070-15-0@rt.cpan.org
Fri Sep 05 08:50:29 2008: Request 29070 was acted upon.
Transaction: Correspondence added by SMUELLER
       Queue: PAR-Packer