develooper Front page | perl.par | Postings from September 2008

[rt.cpan.org #37690] PAR packer

From:
Steffen Mueller via RT
Date:
September 4, 2008 06:09
Subject:
[rt.cpan.org #37690] PAR packer
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-12451-1220532667-512.37690-15-0@rt.cpan.org
Thu Sep 04 08:51:07 2008: Request 37690 was acted upon.
Transaction: Correspondence added by SMUELLER
       Queue: PAR