develooper Front page | perl.par | Postings from August 2008

Cannot open : No such file or directory at /home/gabor/perl5lib/lib/Module/ScanDeps.pm line 573.

Cannot open : No such file or directory at /home/gabor/perl5lib/lib/Module/ScanDeps.pm line 573.
Message ID:
d8a74af10808290123x40aeb6dcxb0cd6e8d70b5fb4a@mail.gmail.com
pp -o padre -I lib  script/padre -M Data::Dum
Cannot open : No such file or directory at
/home/gabor/perl5lib/lib/Module/ScanDeps.pm line 573.

I gave a none-existent module on purpose.
Module::ScanDeps should at least tell me what it cannot open.

using Module::ScanDeps 0.84

Gabor