develooper Front page | perl.par | Postings from August 2008

libwx_gtk2_html-2.8.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

From:
Gabor Szabo
Date:
August 28, 2008 07:23
Subject:
libwx_gtk2_html-2.8.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Message ID:
d8a74af10808280722p19aaba81ob4a933c99b58b2c9@mail.gmail.com
I have just released 0.06 of Padre so I am trying to build the
stand-alone executables.
http://www.perlide.org/download/

The one I built, works on my machine and on another Ubuntu without wxWidgets
installed but on that machine it also complains a bit.

At start-up I get a warning pop-up with the following text:

libwx_gtk2_html-2.8.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file
or directory

If I click on the details I get this:

libwx_gtk2_stc-2.8.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
libwx_base_net-2.8.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file
or directory
libwx_gtk2_html-2.8.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file
or directory

but I though I included all 3:
using this script: http://svn.perlide.org/padre/trunk/create_exe

Any idea how to get rid of the warning and what does it really say
(after all the application seems to work)

Gabor