develooper Front page | perl.par | Postings from July 2008

RE: Strawberry Perl // Re: PAR installation question....

From:
Robert Davis
Date:
RE: Strawberry Perl // Re: PAR installation question....
Message ID:
3D162396F23CD448B15411C74930C39545050F@usalwexmb2.infor.com
Rxvt?

Or do you mean some kind of perlish app.