develooper Front page | perl.par | Postings from June 2008

Re: PAR installation question....

From:
Mark Dootson
Date:
June 29, 2008 16:08
Re: PAR installation question....
Message ID:
486815C2.4020805@znix.com
Hi,

Can you name any module that will compile on Strawberry Perl via the CPAN shell that won't compile on ActivePerl via the CPAN shell?

Regards

Mark