develooper Front page | perl.par | Postings from June 2008

Re: How to hide the source of pm files using pp

From:
Steffen Mueller
Date:
June 6, 2008 00:17
Re: How to hide the source of pm files using pp
Message ID:
4848E461.9000303@sneakemail.com
Hi Henry,

Henry Wu wrote:
> I tried -F, it seems that it will Obfuscate all .pm included which is
> too many ( > 100).
>
> I just want to Obfuscate 3 .pm files that I wrote.
>
> Can I do that ?

You can either obfuscate them manually before packaging. This is a
highly dubious thing, though. Check out B::Deparse and *seriously*, read
the docs (and CAVEATS) for Filter::Crypto. You're down a dead end.

Cheers,
Steffen