develooper Front page | perl.par | Postings from June 2008

Re: How to hide the source of pm files using pp

From:
Henry Wu
Date:
June 5, 2008 16:13
Re: How to hide the source of pm files using pp
Message ID:
b2676700806051216o2f8f058bw8887c000ab6cf16d@mail.gmail.com
Thanks for your reply.
I tried -F, it seems that it will Obfuscate all .pm included which is
too many ( > 100).

I just want to Obfuscate 3 .pm files that I wrote.

Can I do that ?

Thanks a lot.