develooper Front page | perl.par | Postings from June 2008

Re: Can't locate Image/ExifTool/Writer.pl in @INC

From:
Paul Fenwick
Date:
June 5, 2008 14:26
Re: Can't locate Image/ExifTool/Writer.pl in @INC
Message ID:
484859F2.10508@perltraining.com.au
G'day Luca,

luca bianconi wrote:

> *I'd be grateful for any suggestion*, *probably I'm wrong on how including
> the module.

I have scant minutes, so apologies for the short reply.  For a regular
module, you should be able to add it with the -M switch.  For example, to
include the IPC::System::Simple module, try:

	pp -M IPC::System::Simple ...

I'm a little confused by Image/ExifTool/Writer having a .pl extension.  So
you may try:

	pp -M Image::ExifTool::Writer ...

but that may not work.  You *may* get away with just the -a switch:

	pp -a Image/ExifTool/Writer.pl ...

In all the examples above, replace '...' with the rest of the switches you'd
normally use to build your par/pl/exe.

None of these may work, I haven't tested them, and I'm not familiar with
ExifTool. ;(  But they are easy to try. ;)

Cheerio,

	Paul

--
Paul Fenwick <pjf@perltraining.com.au> | http://perltraining.com.au/