develooper Front page | perl.par | Postings from May 2008

perl510.dll not being included

From:
Robert Davis
Date:
May 28, 2008 15:47
Subject:
perl510.dll not being included
Message ID:
3D162396F23CD448B15411C74930C3952DF279@usalwexmb2.infor.com
I have strawberry perl installed.
I have PAR .980 installed.

I did what Roderich Schupp suggested from a previous thread:
http://www.mail-archive.com/par@perl.org/msg03147.html

- installed Strawberry Perl 5.10 from scratch
- installed libwin32, PAR, PAR::Packer (and its prerequisites) from CPAN
- pp -o hello.exe -e "print qq[hullo world\n]"
- invoked hello.exe from another console window with everything
mentioning
strawberries removed from environment:

didn't work for me.

I verified the only missing dll was perl510.dll. I copied perl510.dll to
the current directory and it worked.
I checked the cache directory(after cleaning it first) and there is a
libperl510.a in there but no perl510.dll

Help

bob