develooper Front page | perl.par | Postings from May 2008

SOAP::List in .par file, but still not found by application

From:
Ryan Allen
Date:
May 28, 2008 14:41
SOAP::List in .par file, but still not found by application
Message ID:
20080528214128.GJ12215@the-summit.net
Hi PAR,

   I'm new to this list, and new to PAR.  IT looks like it has the
   potential to solve a lot of problems I am dealing with.

   For now, I'm trying to troubleshoot this issue.  I need SOAP/Lite.pm
   for a bunch of applications I maintain.  It's in the .par file, I
   checked.  But:

   ./BVTslam.pl -h
   Can't locate SOAP/Lite.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/lib/perl5/ ...

   I added SOAP/Lite.pm to the
   (tested and working) .par archive with this command:

    pp -M SOAP::Lite  ./xBVT_cpan_libs.par

    So, now, I have not a clue where to start troubleshooting.  What
    should I look at?

    Thanks,
    - Ryan

    P.S.  Are there searchable archives of this mail list?  Where?
    Thanks!