develooper Front page | perl.par | Postings from May 2008

Re: PAR::Packer / pp annotations / Wiki edits / de-lurk

From:
Paul Fenwick
Date:
May 23, 2008 19:12
Re: PAR::Packer / pp annotations / Wiki edits / de-lurk
Message ID:
48377953.7040906@perltraining.com.au
This is a dual delurking. changes sanity check.

== Delurking ==

Hi everyone!  I'm Paul.  I recently wrote about PAR as part of Perl Training
Australia's perl-tips[1], which is getting close to having one thousand
subscribers.  I also use PAR to build a stand-alone executable for
SweeperBot[2].

== Changes sanity check ==

I've updated the PAR wiki FAQ[3] with information about bundling
Image::Magick with PAR, based upon my response[4] to RT #26571.  Currently
it's in the section on dynamic libraries, but since my answer is Windows
specific, it may be worth moving to the Windows section.  If you think this
is a good idea, or my contribution needs editing in any other way, then
don't ask if I mind, just do it.

I've also updated the pp.pm and PAR::Tutorial documentation in svn.  My pp
changes correct some of the usage examples, which I believe are now correct
from my own empirical testing.  My changes to PAR::Tutorial involve fixing
and removing broken links, as the references to autrijus.org no longer go
where they're supposed to.  Corrections to these (if anyone has them) are
appreciated.

Cheerio,

	Paul

[1] http://perltraining.com.au/tips/2008-05-23.html