develooper Front page | perl.par | Postings from May 2008

exe cmd line --clean?

From:
Bob Davis
Date:
May 19, 2008 07:09
Subject:
exe cmd line --clean?
Message ID:
48318A0F.3090301@bobsbits.net
I know I can use --clean when I build the exe with pp but I would like
to have an option on the exe to conditionally do a clean.
For example a user is having a problem and I want to make sure all of
the older versions of the unpacked stuff is cleaned and reinstalled.
I suppose I would have to make a call from the perl program and this
seems problematic since I am currently running it when I am in my perl
script.

bob