develooper Front page | perl.par | Postings from May 2008

Re: Archive::Unzip::Burst on Win32

From:
Steffen Mueller
Date:
May 16, 2008 02:24
Re: Archive::Unzip::Burst on Win32
Message ID:
20080516092353.23428.qmail@lists.develooper.com
Hi Mark, hi list,

Mark Dootson wrote:
> Attached is patch against Archive-Unzip-Burst-0.02_01 which seems to
> work with both VC6 and MinGW.
> If anyone would like to test, that would be good.
>
> It is a direct lift from the info-zip dll usage example, although
> objects are linked into Burst.dll rather than linking to an extenral
> unzip32.dll.

Awesome! I don't have a win32 to test on, but I checked that Linux still
works with the patch applied. In fact I already committed it to trunk so
people can try it more easily. We can always revert if breakage occurs.

Thanks a lot for fixing this!

Best regards,
Steffen