develooper Front page | perl.par | Postings from May 2008

PAR::Packer and Images

From:
Marco Estrada Martinez
Date:
May 12, 2008 10:52
PAR::Packer and Images
Message ID:
482883D2.3040806@marcomartinez.de
Hi @ all,

I'm a PAR-Newbie and my english not very good, sorry for this.

How is the workaround, when I develop a Webapp and when will use PAR.
how can I include images and what is the path to is in the htmlcode?

I hope you can understand me and can help me.

Thanks and regards Marco

--
Softwareentwicklung

marco@marcomartinez.de
www.marcomartinez.de

funk: +49 (178) 731 55 53

Diese Mail ist digital unterschrieben, Sie ist nur g├╝ltig mit dem
folgenden Fingerprint:

This mail is digitally signed, it is only valid with the following
Fingerprint:

MD5-Fingerprint: 70:D7:D8:73:F1:62:FF:02:9A:3F:D1:D4:82:84:9E:DA