develooper Front page | perl.par | Postings from October 2006

How to use XS file while creating par binary.

From:
Karthika Arunkumar
Date:
October 31, 2006 08:36
Subject:
How to use XS file while creating par binary.
Message ID:
eb7949c0610310835r2ef7bb68ya0e9ae6579478ae1@mail.gmail.com
Hi,
Anybody out there to hint on 'How to use XS in a module' ,while creating a
binary using par (of a perl module using inline c++) .
My binary says inline subroutines as undefined...So I grabbed the XS file,
inline.h and makefile.PL....How do I proceed?
No results sofar from hunting the internet.Pls helpout. .thanks..
 karthika.