develooper Front page | perl.par | Postings from October 2006

RE: [rt.cpan.org #21845] PAR and DBI

From:
William Chartrand
Date:
October 3, 2006 09:40
RE: [rt.cpan.org #21845] PAR and DBI
Message ID:
A33899CE1AA8C44A80E65EC1C0C1B179F97830@XCH43YKF.rim.net
Awesome.  Thanks for the quick turnaround.  I'll try and test it this afternoon.

Will

-----Original Message-----
From: Steffen Müller via RT [mailto:bug-PAR@rt.cpan.org]
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2006 9:01 AM
To: William Chartrand
Cc: par@perl.org
Subject: [rt.cpan.org #21845] PAR and DBI

On Mo. 02. Okt. 2006, 12:05:00, wchartrand@rim.com wrote:
> I've experienced a bug with PAR 0.954 (not present in 0.952).

Please try PAR 0.956 which should hit CPAN soonish. You can also get it
from http://steffen-mueller.net/tmp/PAR-0.956.tar.gz for a short time.

I am confident I fixed the bug you were experiencing. I'm closing the
ticket, but if you just send a quick reply if something goes wrong, the
ticket will be reopenend automatically.

Thanks for the bug report,
Steffen