develooper Front page | perl.par | Postings from June 2003

PAR tutorial on TPC7: Attendee->new and Autrijus->set_happy(1);

From:
Autrijus Tang
Date:
June 12, 2003 13:37
Subject:
PAR tutorial on TPC7: Attendee->new and Autrijus->set_happy(1);
Message ID:
20030612190428.GA2861@not.autrijus.org
On Sat, May 31, 2003 at 03:28:41AM +0800, Autrijus Tang wrote:
>     - The PAR tutorial is currently poorly attended

It is still lightly attended -- 11 people by last count. :-(

>     - If ORA does not get some extra people to sign up by the end
>       of next week, they will have to cancel it

But extra people have indeed signed up.  And they are no longer
cancelling it. ;-)

>     - Which means I will not show up at OSCON/TPC, due to the
>       very high airfare + entry fee.

So since ORA is still paying for my airfare and entry fee, the
PAR tutorial will happen and I'll be at Portland!  Woohoo! :-D

My sincere gratitude to everybody who have mailed in their support
and encouragement!

Thanks,
/Autrijus/