develooper Front page | perl.packrats | Postings from July 2002

Re: The Jon Orwant mug throwing incident at P5P meeting, Perl Confere nce 2000

From:
Elaine -HFB- Ashton
Date:
Re: The Jon Orwant mug throwing incident at P5P meeting, Perl Confere nce 2000
Message ID:
20020729200715.GP11511@chaos.wustl.edu
David H. Adler [dha@panix.com] quoth:
*>>
*>> Schwern was not at that meeting as if he had been, I would have listed him
*>> :)
*>
*>Well, I just wanted to make sure you didn't just forget... he so fades
*>into the background... :-)

Mr. Schwern is many things but a wallflower is not one of them :) In
conferences full of guys who ask me 'remember me?' year after year, there
are a few who are immediately memorable and Schwern was found to be the
latter.

e.