develooper Front page | perl.packrats | Postings from July 2002

Re: The Jon Orwant mug throwing incident at P5P meeting, Perl Confere nce 2000

From:
David H. Adler
Date:
Re: The Jon Orwant mug throwing incident at P5P meeting, Perl Confere nce 2000
Message ID:
20020729194042.GB19296@panix.com
On Mon, Jul 29, 2002 at 12:59:41PM -0500, Elaine -HFB- Ashton wrote:
> David H. Adler [dha@panix.com] quoth:
> *>
> *>Schwern was also at a meeting that day, where he became Kwalatee
> *>Ashurrance pumpking.  Was that a follow up meeting, or the Mug Meeting?
> *>
> *>dha, picking at nits (what a shock!)
>
> Schwern was not at that meeting as if he had been, I would have listed him
> :)

Well, I just wanted to make sure you didn't just forget... he so fades
into the background... :-)

dha

--
David H. Adler - <dha@panix.com> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
Linguists don't know much, but they do know that nobody can succeed in