develooper Front page | perl.p5ee | Postings from May 2005

Re: Anyone up for a P5EE BOF discussion at YAPC::NA?

From:
Scott Walters
Date:
May 13, 2005 02:38
Re: Anyone up for a P5EE BOF discussion at YAPC::NA?
Message ID:
20050512213822.GZ7155@illogics.org
Hi all,

For what every little it's worth, I'm hoping to be there in my unofficial capacity
as dork-behind-perldesignpatterns.com. I'll monitor my email as usual. Never been
before so I'd be nice to have some driving agenda pushing me towards people.

-scott