develooper Front page | perl.p5ee | Postings from May 2005

Re: Anyone up for a P5EE BOF discussion at YAPC::NA?

From:
Richard Dice
Date:
May 12, 2005 11:24
Re: Anyone up for a P5EE BOF discussion at YAPC::NA?
Message ID:
1115922273.42839f610b1b1@webmail.tht.net

> I'm also giving a talk about MVC frameworks for web development.  I
> think there was quite a bit of material last year too.

Good point, Perrin.  Thanks for bringing this up.  We have a lot of talks
specifically about CGI::Application this year, which was not a function of our
predisposition on this end.  Rather, it's because we got a lot of
CGI::Application-related submissions in the CFP.  That might say something about
the state of the community.

> Perl Medic is the best book I've read about enterprise perl.

Interesting... thanks for putting this emphasis on it.  Peter Scott (the author)
is giving a talk on Monday morning, which will no doubt have some relationship
to this topic.

Cheers,
Richard