develooper Front page | perl.p5ee | Postings from May 2005

Anyone up for a P5EE BOF discussion at YAPC::NA?

From:
Stephen Adkins
Date:
May 12, 2005 07:19
Subject:
Anyone up for a P5EE BOF discussion at YAPC::NA?
Message ID:
1115892986.14780.28.camel@localhost
Hi,

Tomorrow is the last day to register for YAPC::NA and get in
on the group block at the hotel.
I wasn't planning on going.

However, if there were enough people on this list who are
going who would like to jump-start the P5EE effort with a
BOF (Bird of a Feather) discussion there, I would consider
going.

 * Is anyone going?
 * Do you believe that a conversation (maybe one evening
   after the conference activities) on P5EE would be
   valuable?

--
Stephen Adkins <stephen.adkins@officevision.com>
OfficeVision.com

P.S. As someone who advocates Perl for enterprise software
uses and encounters skepticism regularly, I still believe
in this project.  However, we need to build a community in
order for it to be successful.