develooper Front page | perl.p5ee | Postings from December 2004

Re: FW: The P5EE dream is alive, was: ping...

From:
Scott Walters
Date:
December 9, 2004 15:41
Re: FW: The P5EE dream is alive, was: ping...
Message ID:
20041209171756.GO11690@illogics.org
Hi Perrin,

I have no desire to suggest another goal, thanks. I was just trying to
put context to the present discussion for my own sake. I'll try to
keep up with the discussion better.

-scott