develooper Front page | perl.p5ee | Postings from December 2004

Re: The P5EE dream is alive, was: ping...

From:
Pinda Ndaki
Date:
December 6, 2004 14:59
Re: The P5EE dream is alive, was: ping...
Message ID:
41B4E42A.5050900@ndaki.com

You may want to try Maypole from http://maypole.perl.org  It's a very
interesting project.