develooper Front page | perl.p5ee | Postings from December 2004

The P5EE dream is alive, was: ping...

From:
Stephen Adkins
Date:
December 5, 2004 21:14
Subject:
The P5EE dream is alive, was: ping...
Message ID:
3.0.6.32.20041206001446.012738d0@mail.atl.bellsouth.net
Hi,

As you have observed, the list has not been active, but that does
not mean that the dream is not alive.

If you wonder "what dream is that?" take a look again at the
P5EE Project Mission and Project Description at

   http://www.officevision.com/pub/p5ee/

I continue to develop and integrate code that represents how I
do enterprise development in perl.

To the extent that people are interested in discussing this way
or anyone else's way, this list can certainly be revived.

Stephen