develooper Front page | perl.nordic.workshop | Postings from September 2017

Re: Intent to arrange Nordic Perl Workshop 2018 in Norway

From:
Claes Jakobsson
Date:
September 7, 2017 13:13
Re: Intent to arrange Nordic Perl Workshop 2018 in Norway
Message ID:
083B4D04-5B53-489A-8F39-5035D3FDFC20@surfar.nu
Awesome!

Let me know what we (ie me) here in Stockholm can help out with

/Claes