develooper Front page | perl.nordic.workshop | Postings from August 2014

Re: Fwd: NPW 2015 -> Oslo

From:
Ahti Nurminen
Date:
August 23, 2014 09:06
Re: Fwd: NPW 2015 -> Oslo
Message ID:
53F5F24F.5000209@frantic.com
Hi guys!

You had talked about the Nordic Perl Workshop for 2014 with pnu in
Copenhagen and it is so that we are able to organize and sponsor the
event in Helsinki. And are very open for proposals on venue time.

I just arraived to Sofia staying also at the Expo Hotel. We could
discuss this tonight over the beers.

- Ahti (ade)