develooper Front page | perl.nordic.workshop | Postings from August 2014

Re: Fwd: NPW 2015 -> Oslo

From:
Salve J Nilsen
Date:
August 21, 2014 15:04
Re: Fwd: NPW 2015 -> Oslo
Message ID:
alpine.DEB.2.03.1408211700570.29701@pvv.org
Hei, Ahti!

Ahti Nurminen said:

> Hi guys!
>
> You had talked about the Nordic Perl Workshop for 2014 with pnu in Copenhagen
> and it is so that we are able to organize and sponsor the event in Helsinki.
> And are very open for proposals on venue time.

I think you guys should decide. :)

> I just arraived to Sofia staying also at the Expo Hotel. We could discuss
> this tonight over the beers.

I'm up for that. I'm in the lobby of Expo Hotel right now with Sushee,
actually. :)

I think you can subscribe yourself actually. check out lists.perl.org, follow
instructions there?