develooper Front page | perl.nordic.workshop | Postings from August 2014

Re: NPW 2015 -> Oslo

From:
Jonas B. Nielsen
Date:
August 21, 2014 10:52
Re: NPW 2015 -> Oslo
Message ID:
B7E8B689-36CC-4FBC-8489-B6986FAA680B@gmail.com
Hi Salve,

It sounds magnificent and announcing it widely is a very good idea. The endeavour has all my support and I hope I will be able to attend.

jonasbn